Vince Lewis' Target Tones Course
You can learn how to play great solos.
This course will show you the same techniques that many of the jazz guitar masters use to create their great solos.
You'll become an expert improviser and learn how to play wonderful lines that are different every time.
This step by step course, filled with unique insights and tricks-of-the-trade learned over a lifetime, will show you how.
Vince Lewis is a veteran jazz performer, composer and recording artist.
He has taught 100's of students to improvise using this method.
Now you can access Vince's step-by-step course to improve your soloing skills too.
He has been a headliner on Jazz Festivals with Dave Brubeck, B.B King, Ellis Marsalis, Lou Rawls, Mundell Lowe, John Pizzarelli and Melissa Manchester.
In this course you'll learn everything you need to know from simple moveable bar chords through to creating your own solo lines over the Blues, II V I progressions, 'Rhythm Changes' and more.
You'll learn how to:
- Weave elegant solos over any chord by playing the correct 'target tones' for each chord.
- Add chord extensions to your chords.
- Add chord substitutions to enhance your chord progressions.
- Improvise over 10 known Jazz standards.
- 7 lessons divided into 22 topics.
- 60 individual downloadable pdf's with notation and tab.
- Sound files for every example.
- Backing tracks for you to loop and play along to.
- Charts for 10 well known Jazz standards, each with a transcribed solo, including
- Fly me to the moon
- All the things you are.
- How High the Moon
- Regular emails containing special bonus material and the latest course updates.